Thursday, June 21, 2012

Several Awesome Movie Trailers and (finally) Some Mortal Instruments Casting News

So you know a little bool called The Mortal Instrument series? I thought I'd catch your attention. Well, you know how we've been waiting forever and a week for some movie news? We finally got some in the form of a new cast member.


French actress Jemima West has been cast as Isabelle Lightwood, the whip wielding bad girl with a tongue as sharp as a sword. I have to say, I think she looks good for the part. I'll be interested to see how she brings Isabelle's toughness to the screen.

From an article in Hypable, Cassandra Clare is quoted as saying:
She’s beautiful (like whoa) and really talented. You can see her as Vittoria on The Borgias right now. She had a lot of Izzy’s toughness and directness in her audition. I like her.
Cassandra Clare also says that Alec Lightwood has been cast and that "he is British and someone well known" but that won't be released until later.

So TMI fans, sound off! What do you think?

In other news, the movie trailers have been rolling out and there have been some fantastic movies on the rise. Check out a few of my favorites so far:


Obviously this one is going to be here. I've stuck with it this long so I'm not going to give up on it now. Want to know something else as well? I recently read an article that said that Lionsgate bought the rights to the Twilight franchise and some people are whispering a reboot in the near future (already). I'm really not sure how I feel about this...

Comes to theaters November 16, 2012.


This looks like a funky take on Glee and I am so in love. Seriously, the chick that calls herself Fat Amy had me cracking up the entire time in this trailer. This is a must see for me. I'll be right outside the theater door 30 minutes earlier to check out this one. I love me some Anna Kendrick!

Comes to theaters October 5, 2012.


I love Tim Burton so I know I'm going to like this film anyways. But the trailer looks so cool. It looks dark and action packed and everything I was hoping for.

Comes to theaters June 22, 2012.


Holy cow does this look amazing or what? It's got a stellar cast of young actors and actresses and it looks like it captures that feeling of youth. I am so stoked for this one!

Comes to theaters September 20, 2012.


This looks so cute! I love all the references to games I know and the idea of the villain not wanting to be bad anymore. I hope Ralph finds a place where he gets to be the hero. I'll definitely be tuning in for this one.

Comes to theaters November 2, 2012.


This captures all the glitz and glam of the novel and spins it out of control. The stakes are high, the colors vivid, the acting amazing and I'm pretty certain it's going for to be epic. Can't wait!

Comes to theaters December 25, 2012.

There's my list of must see movies coming out in the near months. What do you think? See anything there that you have to see too?

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to hear about The Mortal Instruments. I will definitely go see that when it comes out.
    I will definitely go see Breaking Dawn Part 2. I just finished reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter so I'm very curious about the movie. I really enjoyed the book. I also want to go see Brave which comes out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love the Mortal Instruments, I'm really not looking forward to the movie. When I found out that Jamie Campbell Bower had been cast as Jace, I almost cried. Especially when I found out Alex Pettyfer turned it down. I don't like Campbell Bower as Caius, and I know I won't like him as Jace. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen