Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cover Alerts!

The web has been exploding with covers lately. Check out a few beautiful ones you need to know about!

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?
Finale is out October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing.

How do these covers continue to get more and more stunning? I'm obsessed with how dramatic and beautiful this cover is. I'm not sure I can tear my eyes away!

Touched by Corrine Jackson
Remy O'Malley has the power to heal people with her touch, but here ability comes at a steep cost because every illness or injury she heals becomes her own.' to 'Remy O'Malley has the power to heal people with her touch, but her ability comes at a steep cost because every illness or injury she heals becomes her own.
Touched is out  November 27th 2012 by Kensington Teen.

I like this cover, It's by no means my favorite but I think it is interesting. I like the delicate placement of the blooming rose and the light shining from the top.





Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
In the final battle for Heaven and Earth, Ellie, who has the reincarnated soul of an ancient reaper-slayer, must grapple with her archangel powers to save herself and all of humanity.
Shadows in the Silence is out January 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books.

I love this cover. I've liked all of the covers in this series but I'm obsessed with this one. I love the outfit, the background and the pose. This is a keeper!

So what do you guys think of the latest covers I've found?

2 comments:

  1. I am a little bit obsessed with covers at the moment! I really like the look of Finale - that is a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Corrine Jackson's book already had a cover. Huh. Maybe I saw the UK cover or something. But I'm Totally in love with the FINALE one. All the covers for those books are gorgeous, although HUSH, HUSH is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen