Wednesday, August 10, 2011

YallFest Announcement

Guys, Yallfest was just announced on Twitter and Tumblr and it looks like it's going to be awesome! It's a YA book festival in Charleston, South Carolina. The authors are going be be announced one at a time over the next few weeks but you know who is definitely going to be there?
That's right! Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl, authors of Beautiful Creatures, are definitely coming! This is something yours truly might just have to travel for! I't going to be November 11-12. Check out the website for more info and look out for the authors participating!

Think you might go?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I'm not terribly far from Charlotte (a few hours). For the right people, I may just make a little mini vacay. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going! I'm just up the road in Columbia and am so thrilled that at least two awesome authors are visiting SC! Wonder who else will be there?
    Mary @ BookSwarm

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen