TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
She followed his instructions, trying not to notice how good Tanner smelled. Fresh and clean. Like catnip for girl.
-Pg. 196 of "The International Kissing Club" by Ivy Adams
Really enjoying this novel so far. I've been looking forward to Mei's chapters mostly because I'm going to be having her on the blog in the upcoming month but I have to say, the other girls sure know how to pick their guys. Piper's got a French guy that calls her "cherie" and Cassidy has an Australian guy. Can we say hello to sexy accents?
What's your teaser?
Top Ten Tuesday is a 10's list meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. There is a different question every week and all you have to do is answer their question with your top ten results!
Top Ten TBR List For WinterThis is a list of the top ten books I'm most excited to read with a release date between December 2011 and March 2012. There are loads of others but here's my list.
1) Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer- I haven't gotten to Wolfsbane yet, mostly because I read it ends on a terrible cliffhanger and I want this little jewel available right after so I can dive in!
2) A Million Suns by Beth Revis- I loved the first novel and can't wait to continue on with Amy and Elder.
3) The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E Smith- This one looks so cute and I love that it's set over a single 24 hour period!
4) Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood- Described as "A Great and Terrible Beauty meets Cassandra Clare". Where do I sigh up?
5) The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams- I love that this one deals with heavy costs. Looks like such a fascinating read!
6) Tempest by Julia Cross- I love novels about time travel and again, this one has such high stakes. Can't wait!
7) Everneath by Brodi Ashton- Love the back and forth pull between two guys in this one. I have an ARC and can't wait to dive in!
8) Fever by Lauren DeStefano- Loved the first one and DeStefano's writing was just gorgeous. Can't wait to get back into this world!
9) Harbringer by Sara Wilson Etienne- Love the mystery element of this one and can't get enough of boarding school books.
10) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- Interesting concept! I've got an ARC of this one too and can't wait to get started on it!
What made your TBR winter list?