Apparently, I'm not because I'm signing up for this one too. I figure, between the four I'll be hitting a goal for something always so it will always feel like progress! That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
The Standalone Reading Challenge is hosted by IceyBooks and I Like These Books.
For this challenge, the goal is to read at least 15 standalone books in 2012. I'm not saying I'll be able to reach that many, but I'm going to do my damnedest to at least try.
Here's my very tentative list of books (you can see a really big Goodreads list here to choose from):
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
- The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
- The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
- Touched by Cyn Balog
- This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
- The Fine Art of Truth and Dare by Melissa Jensen
- Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
- For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
- Wrecked by Anna Davies
- Fated by Sarah Alderson
- Immortal City by Scott Speer
I'm not sure if I'll get to them all and this list will change depending on what ARCs I receive next year but this is my list and I'm sticking to it!
Are you signing up for any challenges?