TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
All that put together, the Fenrir wolf was a nightmare come to life. And now it was here to kill me.
-Pg. 105 of "Kiss of Frost" by Jennifer Estep
I'm enjoying this second installment just as much as the first. Gwen's funny, sharp tongue and the enchanting school filled with kick butt warriors is just as good the second time around!
What's your teaser?
Top Ten Tuesday is a 10's list meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. There is a different question every week and all you have to do is answer their question with your top ten results!
Top Ten Authors I Want To Have At My Thanksgiving DinnerI'm a pretty big fan girl so if you've followed this blog for any length of time, I don't think many of these authors are going to be hard to guess. I'm pretty sure that having all of these authors in one place might make the universe implode though with Epicness Overload.
1) Libba Bray- I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting Ms. Bray and she is about the funniest, smartest person on the planet. I don't think we;d be getting much eating done with her at the table though because we'll be too busy laughing!
2) Maureen Johnson- Can't have a party with Libba Bray and not invite Maureen along for the fun! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her (yet) but I have watched every single video Libba Bray & Maureen Johnson have put out together. I will forever snicker every time I walk past an American Doll store.
3) Kimberly Derting*- If you've gotten to meet Kimberly Derting, you know why I'm saying this. She is seriously one of the most down to earth, nicest people I've meet. Plus she's super funny!
4) Diana Peterfreund*- Another one of the authors I meet at YALLfest, I've liked Ms. Peterfreund's Rampant series for a long time. Her books are sort of serious but she was absolutely hilarious. I wish I'd had the chance to talk to her a bit more.
5) Beth Revis*- What can I say about Beth Revis? Quick witted, sarcastic and barrels of laugh sort of cover it. I know she'd be the life of the party anywhere she goes.
* I need all three of these ladies here so they can continue their fight about who would get to be Princess Leila. It was intense and I'm not really sure who would have won.
6) Michelle Hodkin- Because she is literally the sweetest person in the world. It was such a pleasure meeting her and on a panel she said she was most like Jaime is The unbecoming of Mara Dyer. You know, the kid who said he learned Parseltongue and then asked what other foreign language he needed to learn! *in love*
7) Carrie Ryan- Another blogger told me how much fun Carrie Ryan was and while I believed her, I was still blown away when I finally did get to meet her. I know she'd be a great addition to the table, regaling us with how each thing on the table could be used as a weapon during the zombie apocalypse.
8) Katie Alender- I haven't gotten to meet her but we've done plenty of interviews and she is always so sweet.
9) Veronica Roth- Because she created Tris and Four! Also, because she says she isn't brave and then up and moves to a foreign country. That's bravery in a bag!
10) Tahereh Mafi- I've watched several of her videos and she seems so soft spoken and intelligent. I'd love to meet her!
So can my dinner party come turn now or what? Even if it does mean the end of the world. It's worth it!
Who would you invite to your dinner party?