So here's the breakdown. As soon as I've got 12 volunteers to write a blog post for each boy from as many novels as I can get a pair for, I will dedicate a week on my blog to YA Love Triangles. Each day of the week I will post the bloggers articles pleading why you should like their guy. So for instance, on the Twilight series day there will be a post from a Team Edward fan and Team Jacob fan. At the end of the week, you'll vote on which team you'd go for BASED ON THE POST.
So I'll need twelve volunteers to write articles on the listed series below. Why do you want to be one of the twelve? Well, besides the fact that you'll get to do a guest post on my blog, you will also get entered in to a special giveaway for the posters only. It will be decided by whoever gets the most votes at the end. The winner will get to pick one of the YA novels listed below! UPDATED: The number of books will depend on how many pairs I get.
Also, for those who participate in the voting at the end, you will get entered in to your own contest and one lucky voter, who will be picked from a number randomizer online, will get to choose between the novels listed below to win as well!
Before I can set a week aside, I need to make sure I get twelve posters. I'll update often letting everyone know who is taken and who still needs a partner! E-mail me if you are interested in being a poster!
GRAB A BUTTON on the right side of this blog!
- Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer- Team Edward vs Jacob
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins- Team Peeta vs Gale
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer- Team Shay vs. Ren
- The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare- Team Simon vs Jace
- Uglies Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld- Team David vs. Zane
- The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa- Team Ash vs Puck
- The Vampire Academy Series by Rachelle Mead- Team Dimitri vs Adrian
- Matched by Ally Condie- Team Ky vs Xander
- The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith- Team Stefan vs. Damon
- Sookie Stackhouse Series (True Blood) by Charlaine Harris- Team Eric vs Bill
Don't see your favorite love triangle from YA novels (True Blood is pushing the YA but I know it so I'm allowing it). Ask me to put it on! But remember, you have to have someone to argue the other team against you or your guest post won't run. The first SIX books to get someone to argue both sides will make it into the contest.
So let the emails roll and fight for your favorite guy! (My email is AmberInBlunderland@yahoo.com).