Because of this craziness, I've neglected the blog just a bit and have been tagged TWICE.
Both the lovely Black Disaster Fairy from Literary Day Dreams and Tina from Book Couture.
- Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
- Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
- Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.
4 things in my purse:
- My adorable brown and green sunglasses
- A crap ton of Victoria's Secret lip gloss
- My Cellphone
- A little notebook and pens for notes/addresses/snipets of novel dialog
4 things on my desk:
- 16 TBR novels (a small portion of my pile)
- All my old journals from elementary on
- All my yearbooks
- An icy cold Coke
4 favorite things in my bedroom:
- The dresser my grandmother gave me and my father re-worked
- My pretty bedspread
- My wedding photo wall
- The windowsill where I keep my "currently reading" novel and glasses
4 things I've always wanted to do but haven't yet:
- Get published... (working on it)
- See Harry Potter world (this one should be finished since I LIVE in Florida)
- To own and have read 1,000 books (and have a bookshelf for them! My husband is planning on building me one very soon!)
- Buy a new car (this is a bit selfish but I've had the same car since I was 16 and (while I'm thankful) didn't get to pick it. I want to pick out my own car!)
5 things I wish would come true that probably won't (Tina's added question):
- Go skydiving
- Perform in a rock band in front of a live audience (I love to sing)
- Meet my first crush again (I'm married so don't get me wrong. I'd just like to be able to tell him what a wonderful influence he had on my life)
- Be able to fly
- Wear the Belle dress
4 things I enjoy very much at the moment:
- Reading and blogging about it (like everyone else)
- Playing Rockband with the hubby and friends
- Playing Taboo (that game is boss) and Quelf with alcohol
- Writing novels
4 song I can't get out of my head:
- Impossible by Anberlin
- Black Sheep by Metric
- Playing God by Paramore
- Monuments and Melodies by Incubus
4 things you don't know about me:
- I broke my leg when I was in 3rd grade and had to crawl around on it for three days before my firefighter father decided I might not be exaggerating.
- I try to read all my books in order of when I got them
- I just became a 911 dispatcher and it's one of the most fascinating jobs I've ever had.
- I sang with my chorus in Carnegie Hall in New York (I'm a soprano).
4 people I'm tagging: