Friday, October 1, 2010

A Big Thank You


I wanted to thank everyone who took a look at my query and for all the positive feedback. All of you gave me the drive I needed to whip through the last of my line edits and the confidence to finally press send on a few query letters today. For this, I can't thank you enough.

I won't bore you with the logistics, but I've been noticing some people asking questions. If anyone does have a question to ask me about writing, query, etc (or any of the commentors) please feel free to ask on this post and I (and anyone else who wants to chime in) will do my best to answer them. Keep in mind, I'm just a writer trying to get published like so many others but I have done a lot of research and am more than happy to share what I know.

Again, I love each and everyone of you who took the time to say something nice about my current project. Your kind words meant the world to me!

Now I'm in querying phase number one. I'd be lying if I said I haven't refreshed my e-mail at least a MILLION times already. Waiting is always the hardest part!

4 comments:

  1. I will think VERY good thoughts for you!! That query letter you posted was so engaging and drew me in - I want to read that book with a fierce passion now!! I just started reading a bit more YA books and have really started to enjoy them, so I can't wait for yours to come out! (See, I'm already thinking positively)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been tagged! :)
    http://geekonthebrink.blogspot.com/2010/10/awesome-sauce-i-have-officially-been.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob, Alice would agree :)

    Good Luck with the book.

    It sounds great and I bet it will return the results you want.

    Hopping by... already a follower.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen