Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ya's Most Eligible: Vote on Top 20

Alright everyone! You have commented, voted and spoken. We've got a list of 56 amazing guys to choose from and now it's time to narrow down to the Top 20 Nominees! These are going to be the ones we'll be voting with. There will be several categories of voting in the end of July and then an overall favorite!

I'm going to need one blogger for each guy to write up a post telling us why we should love the guy you represent. One of the voting categories will be the most creative and convincing guest post and the winner will get a book of their choice (more on that later).

So for now, please vote on your top 20 favorites that need to make it in to the final month! Good luck! This will be open for 2 weeks (6/4). Spread the word and the love for your favorite guys!




Wanna look at the results so far?: Go Here!

10 comments:

  1. all my faves got voted out except one =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, we've got some great guys in that list. I would love to champion a Guy. Maybe Shane from Morganville Vampires, or Tamani from Wings. I'll look out for more updates on this

    I'm interested to see who makes the top 20.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i casted my votes in! i'm excited who will be included in the top 20. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! I can't wait to see who makes the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting :) I wish I could have read all these books and make my voting more accurate lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Can't wait to see what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't vote because there's only 2 guys I freaking adore left (George the Rogue and North) but I am so excited about this whole thing!

    Not that I guess either guy will be short of champions - but if either needs one please poke me! (lizbetflynn@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't even read 20 out of all those series... Ah, well... I can't buy all those books, so blame it on the lack of a local library!

    Can't wait for the event Amber! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun idea! Can't wait to see how it plays out!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen