- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that pageBe careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
1) Write about what you enjoy! Blogging should never be a chore.Top Ten Tips for New Bloggers
2) If blogging becomes a chore, take a break for a little while. I promise, people will stick with your blog even if you take some time to yourself and you'll be a much happier blogger.
3) Don't just stick to memes. It's cool to have a routine but make sure you make up some of your own features and don't be afraid to go off the book sometimes. It's always fun to have new and interesting content.
4) Make some friends! Do this by being active in the community. Hit some of the bigger blogs and look at some of the comments. Drop by their blogs and explore.
5) Comment on other blogs. This is a biggie. How is anyone going to visit your blog if thay don't know about it? Join hops, do giveaways and comment as much as you can. It's a great way to promote yourself and meet new people.
6) Get a Twitter account. I took way too long to do this and I wish I hadn't. It's the quickest way to get the lastest info, connect with your favorite bloggers and authors and promote yourself.
7) Be organized. This is a biggie. I still haven't figured out a system to get my emails and things organized but it's so important.
8) Remember that what you write is on public domain. Your words matter and they can make someone's day but can hurt too. And whatever is on the internet never goes away.
9) Get a memorable blog or design theme. You want something that is easy to look at and a design that makes you excited when you see it. That way, you'll want to blog more!
10) Above all, have fun. Read what you love and write with passion. You can't go wrong!
What are your tips this week?