Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top 20 YA Bachelors

You guys voted and the results are in! I've got the Top 20 YA Bachelor all lined up in a row and waiting for you to "host" one. What does this mean exactly? Well, I need people to choose a bachelor they'd like to represent and write up a guest post for me which I'll put out all the month of July.

What would the post entail?:

  • What they look like (you can include pictures)
  • Their personality 
  • Some of their best lines
  • Why you love them
  • What categories they are in
If you host a guy and your guy wins in the "You Can Change My Mind" category (which will be where the voters will vote for their favorite post) then you're going to win a prize (mostly likely a book of your choice from the Top 50 guys)

All you have to do is email me with the guy you'd like to host. It's going to be first come first served so if your name is in my mailbox first than you got him! I'll be making updates so you can know if the guy you want it yours!

Without further ado, here is the list of the Top 20 Bachelors chosen by you (in no particular order):

  1. Peeta from The Hunger Games
  2. Jace from The Mortal Instruments
  3. Dimitri from The Vampire Academy
  4. Ash from The Iron Fey 
  5. Will from The Infernal Devices 
  6. Ky from Matched 
  7. Ren from Nightshade 
  8. Sam from Wolves of Mercy Falls 
  9. Edward from Twilight 
  10. Damon from The Vampire Diaries 
  11. Daniel from Fallen 
  12. Luc from Personal Demons 
  13. Patch from Hush Hush 
  14. Jay from The Body Finder 
  15. Four from Divergent 
  16. Adam from If I Stay 
  17. Alex from Delirium
  18. Archer from Hex Hall 
  19. St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss
  20. Lend from Paranormalcy 
Again, if you want to host, please email me at Amberinblunderland@yahoo.com or if you are interested in just doing a giveaway (or both). Thanks so much guys!

Are you an author of one of these novels? I'd love to interview you or one of your characters for this event!

Can you make amazing buttons? Email me! I'm not above bribing!

Thanks guys!

8 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO great list! I would add SIN (Sinclair) from Swoon by Nina Malkin. But thats me.....yours has everyone perfect.
    veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww man some great guys were left off this list
    :(. There are a few we would be interested in hosting though, so I am sending you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id put jack force from blue bloods at #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! I just sent an email your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you an email. =) This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list...even though I think some great people were left off...oh well! This looks like fun and I can't wait to seethe outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sound of the final list, even though I have only read about 5 of the top 20... (I'm working on it!!)

    Just sent you an e-mail! Looking forward to the event! I'm sure it will be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you picked the best guys EVER <3

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen