The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 teamI've decided to sign up for Bout of Books again since I had such a fun time last time. So here is where I lay out an unattainable amount of books and pray for the best!
TIME DEVOTED TO READING
I'm going to be reading daily though the amount of time will vary on tiredness and my own writing.
- To read as much as possible in those few days
- To get two chapters of my own writing done during that week
- To post updates daily
- To participate in at least on challenge a day
- To write up reviews for each book
- To write up HEEs (Happily Ever Ending posts) for books that need it
- What's left of Envy by Elizabeth Miles
- The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Dark Companion by Maria Acosta
- Devine Intervention by Martha Brockenbrough
I sincerely doubt these are going to happen but here's to me hoping. Did you sign up? What are your goals?