Later on this month, you'll get to read my review of XVI by Julia Karr but until then, you get to enter for your chance to win your own copy! So what do you have to do? Get creative and come up with a different cover for XVI!
- 1st prize is a SIGNED copy of XVI!
- 2nd prize is a brand new copy of XVI!
How this is going to go down:
- There will be TWO weeks to enter your cover
- There will be ONE week of voting
- I will take the TOP 5 and there will be 3 days to vote
- Then I will announce the winner at the end of the month
- This is a US only contest (so sorry International followers)
- One entry per person
- The deadline to get your covers in is April 7
- Round 1 of voting begins April 8-15th
- Round 2 of voting is April 16-18th
- I will announce the two winners April 19th
- You must link up on the link below: