Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting on Wedneaday (18): The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming books you're looking forward to.


This is a wonderful chance for blogger to show off what's coming out soon that they are excited about! Every week my wishlist balloons thanks to this awesome meme.


The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen


What if the characters in a vampire novel left their world--and came into yours?



Amy is in love with someone who doesn't exist: Alexander Banks, the dashing hero in a popular series of vampire novels. Then one night, Amy meets a boy who bears an eerie resemblance to Alexander. In fact, he IS Alexander, who has escaped from the pages of the book and is in hot pursuit of a wicked vampire named Vigo. Together, Amy and Alexander set out to track Vigo and learn how and why Alexander crossed over. But when she and Alexander begin to fall for each other, Amy wonders if she even wants him to ever return to the realm of fiction.

This is such a fun concept for a novel! So many of us book-lovers have crushes that we wish would come true and here's a novel that finally explores that what-if. Plus, this cover is just so visually pleasing. I can't wait for this one.

The Vampire Stalker comes out June 1, 2011.

So what are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my...this one is just toying with our emotions!! What book-lover can't think of a few books that wish this would happen with!? This sounds like a fun one...I'll be looking out for it in June!

    My WoW pick is here if you'd like to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! What a fun concept, indeed. I really want to read this one. Too bad it doesn't come out till summer. I'm writing it down so I don't forget to add it to my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing. Here' my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun. Also, I agree about the visual appeal of the cover. My favorite color is red, but I also especially like the grayscape technique with the splashes of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen