In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!
This week was a crazy one for books so I can't wait to share them all with you!
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King (for $3.00)
- Her And Me And You by Lauren Strasnick (for $3.00)
- Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (for about $3.00)
- Matched by Ally Condie (Thanks to Every Last Page)- You'll notice I have two. I'll be giving away one later on this month!
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis- I received this from the wonderful Coffee & A Book Chick because she saw a post about how much I wanted this book and decided to send it to me. I've since then proposed marriage. I'm not sure how her husband or my husband feel about this but how could I resist?
From the Publisher:
- ARC of Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (Thanks so much to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for this amazing ARC!)
- Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman (Thanks so much to Mr. Goodman!)
I got so many amazing novels this week and I can't wait to read them all. So what did you get in the mail?