- Sundays- Dress Like...: These posts are going to look into the world of fashion in Doctor Who and tell you how you can get the look of a certain character.
- Mondays- A Whovian Tale in Photos: My feature A Fairy Tale in Photos is moving to Mondays for November and is going to feature pictures of different Whovian cosplayers!
- Tuesdays- Top 5 Favorites: I'm listing my top 5 favorite on different topics. Hopefully you'll join in!
- Wednesdays- Freebie Topics: Wednesdays are a free topic day. You might see a post of Who merchandise or some other element from Doctor Who
- Thursdays- Men of Doctor Who: Every Thursday I'm going to be highlighting one of the men in Doctor Who. We'll be talking history and my impressions on the characters
- Fridays- Woman of Doctor Who: Fridays turn Femme when we look at the women companions!
- Saturdays- Discussion Topics: I'll be posting a discussion topic and asking you all to chime in.
11/1- Introduction post (that's this one!), Companion's Guide: 9th Doctor11/3- Discussion Topic- Your favorite Doctor
11/4- Dress Like...Rose Tyler11/5- A Whovian Tale In Photos- Companions, A Man's View: Loss and Grief in Doctor Who
11/6- Top 5... Favorite Episodes11/7- Newbie's Guide to Doctor Who, GIVEAWAY: Doctor Who season 1 DVD
11/11- Dress Like...10th Doctor11/13- Top 5... Saddest Moments11/18- Dress Like... River Song11/19- A Whovian Tale In Photos- 10th Doctor and companions11/20- Top 5... Favorite 1 (or 2) Episode Characters11/21- Doctor Who Merchandise, GIVEAWAY: Doctor Who Tardis monitor mate
11/22- Companion's Guide: Rory Williams11/23- Companion's Guide: Amy Pond11/25- Dress Like...11th Doctor11/27- Top 5... Happiest Moments11/28- YA Books Like Doctor Who, GIVEAWAY: 1 book from this list (INTERN'L)11/29- Companion's Guide: 11th Doctor11/30- Companion's Guide: River Song, Ending post
*Note: guest posts from other blogs still need to be added*
See some topics you like and think you might want to add in on? Get your posts ready beforehand. Just please leave a link in the comments for that posts day and make sure to link back to the event un your post so more people can join in the fun!
I can't wait for you all to start reading the posts I've been working so hard on all last month. Let's here it for the Whovians!
Also, make sure to snag a button and spread the word! My hubby made them and I'm in love:
I'll leave you with some pumped up GIFs! Allons-y!