Monday, November 5, 2012

A Whovian Tale In Photos- Companions


A Whovian Tale In Photos is a play off another weekly post I do here on called A Fairy Tale In Photos. Each week, I pick a different theme and go on Deviantart to find you all the best photos and tell a story with them. For Whovember, I moved this feature to Mondays and will be having special Whovian themed posts.

To start this feature off, I've got no Doctors. We are focusing only on the people that make them great. Take a look at some of the wonderful companions I found!

1) Amy 1
FujimiyaRan
2) Rose 1
stormyprince
3) River Song 1
AnimeBride
4) Amy 2
FujimiyaRan
5) Rose 2
Ravenspiritmage
6) Idris 1
scar66
7) River Song 2
8) Amy 3
FujimiyaRan
9) Rose 3
eatsleepbroadway
10) Donna 1
RubyRabb1t
11) Jenny 1
Fire Lily
12) Amy 4
MidoriRequired
13) Rose 4
eatsleepbroadway
14) Idris 2
15) River Song 3
Valtica
16) Amy 5
moonflower-lights
17) Rose 5
ZeldaAvianAmerican2
18) Donna 2
RubyRabb1t
19) Idris 3
Betsy's Costumes 
20) Rose Tyler 6
eatsleepbroadway
Lots of cool stuff huh? It's so impressive what these cosplayers can do. I think my favorite are the Donna because the cosplayer look EXACTLY like the actress and has the facial expressions completely right. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I was thinking the Donna player was PERFECT! Oh my word, I'm so in love with this. Yay for Whovember! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen