Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (85): Once by Anna Carey

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that pageBe careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

Once by Anna Carey
It didn't seem stupid, or foolish, or wrong. I'd said something I'd always known, the admission sending me into the happiest, irreversible free fall.
--Pg. 186 of an ACR of "Once" by Anna Carey

It's taking me quite a while to get through this book, not because it isn't wonderful but because I've been preparing for a rather huge test coming up for work. I hope to finish it soon though because I'm dying to figure out where Anna's story is heading!

What's your teaser?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just bought Eve and have a copy of this one on the way! Great teaser! :)
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eve! I can't wait to read Once :) Great Teaser!

    Teaser Tuesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really didn't like the first one in this series but I keep seeing teasers from it and am thinking of giving this series another shot.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen