Friday, July 20, 2012

A Fairy Tale in Photos- Pocahontas

I'm looking for something fun to do on Fridays and I figured that this might be something interesting. As you all can probably tell by the theme of this blog, I really love fairy tales. I've been looking through Deviantart and thought it might be fun to pick a fairy tale and showcase pictures I like from it.

This week, we've all things Pocahontas from dream catchers to the girl herself. Enjoy!

iDreamInWishes
Sk-W
ninjanick
fenyxdesign
pheobe125
Chingrish
AnjaRoehrich
AnneLysa
DisneyLizzi
H-SAMABlog
Eiaolaf
thephotogrumbler
zantaff
AnaRosemary
Snugle
Sk-W
What I found most interesting about these photos is that most of them are taken with earthy colors. Not the lush greens found in Peter Pan or Robin Hood but browns, yellows, beige and oranges. It's just interesting considering when I think of the earth, I think of greens and blues. My favorite of this bunch has to be the girl in the field holding the dream catcher and Pocahontas throwing the leaves.

Which do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. I love the night one!!

    Hey... I wonder if you'd give me head's up on which character you're posting on Fridays so I can plan ahead a smidge?! Maybe?! I love these posts.

    burgandyice (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen