Friday, March 16, 2012
This or That with Jordan Dane, author of On Dark Wing
1) Live or recorded? Live. Always.
2) Love, money or fame? Love. Without it, the rest doesn’t matter.
3) Pen or pencil? Neither. I’d rather be outside.
4) Black, white or grey? White. Reminds me of snow and the mountains.
5) Being able to read minds or fly? Fly. I like being in my own head.
6) Now or then? Now. When I get old, I’ll think about ‘then.’
7) Being stuck with someone you hate or being alone? Alone. Life’s too short.
8) All or nothing? Wow. Tough one. Nothing, I guess. Having it all makes you lazy.
10) Night or day? Day
11) Noise or silence? Silence
12) Summer, winter, spring or fall? Tough one. Summer - I like all seasons in Alaska, but summer is killer.
13) See, smell, touch, taste or hear? Oh man. Brutal. I guess SEE. Can’t imagine not being able to see off the peak of a mountain ever again.
14) Call or text? Text, less commitment
15) Old or new? New, maybe.
Thanks so much for stopping by and answering some of my questions. I particularly love the answers to number 13. I knew that was going to be a tough one to answer!