Today I've got Mia on the blog from The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams and she's answering some of my burning questions. Check out what she has to say about her favorite kissing scenes and see a playlist that describes her trip to China.
Around the World in 80 Kisses Smooch Stop #30
Mei, thanks so much for stopping by on the blog today!
Thanks so much for having me today . I’m a big fan of your blog!
1) Is there a particular movie, book or comic kissing scene that is your favorite?
I’m a huge fan of movie kisses, so yes, there are a few. For movies, the good-bye kiss at the end of I am Number Four. For book kisses, I love both of the kisses between Cricket and Lola at the end of Lola and the Boy Next Door.
2) What does going to China mean for you? Is there one place you feel like you have to go and visit?
This visit to China means so much. I’m really nervous because I feel like I’m betraying my adoptive parents, but I just want to know where I came from. Who gave me up for adoption? Did they ever regret it? Is being born in China why I always feel like I don’t quite fit in? I want to go to the orphanage I was adopted from.
3) Looking at your suitcase, what are three things you can't live without?
My guitar, my Chinese-English dictionary, my laptop.
4) What is the least text message in your phone?
911! Emergency Meeting at Yogurt Worxx stat. (from Piper, of course).
5) Can you give me a playlist of about five songs that describe your trip to China?
- Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran (I starved for the first half of my trip. Literally, starved)
- Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix (You have to read the story to figure this one out)
- Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne (Ode to Guiran)
- Steal My Kisses by Ben Harper (Self-explanatory, I think ;)
- Learning To Fly by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (I think this fits my whole trip to China)
6) What's your motto to live by?
Study Hard, Play Harder.
Thanks so much for having me!
Pleasure was all mine! So I want to know from the readers, what are three things you must pack when going on a trip?