So this week's question: Why do you blog?
Here's a short rundown of why I blog:
- To put my opinion out there. I was a journal type of girl in high school but journals are lonely and are completely one-sided. It makes sense to want to reach out.
- To find like-minded people. And find people I have! The blogger community is so friendly and I've "meet" so many wonderful people.
- To put myself out there. My goal in life is to get published. I figure if people know a bit about me, then that's a great platform.
- To share my love of reading. 'Nough said.
- To meet the wonderful people who write these books I fall in love with. I didn't know about this one at first but I'm so glad I found out.
- To find new reads.
- To master the section I love!
I'm sure there are more reasons I blog but these are the few I can think of. So tell me, why do you blog?