Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (23)


In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!

I didn't buy any books this week but I got quite a few in the mail that I'm super excited about!


From Publishers:
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth- Big, huge, mega thanks to HarperCollins for delivering this beautiful arc to my doorstep! Can't wait to dig in!
  • The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab- Thanks so much to  Hyperion Publishing for this arc. Another debut author I've been dying to read!
  • Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter- Major thanks to St. Martin's Griffin for this little beauty and the swag below!
  • Jack: Secret Vengeance by F. Paul Wilson- Thanks to Tor Teen for a copy of this. I'll need to check out the others before I read this one!

Swag:

Thanks to Becky over at Becky's Barmy Book Blog for the bookmarks for my super secret project (which I'm working on now)


A big thanks to Courtney Allison Moulton for the bookmarks and stickers, both which are signed!




Another big thanks to St. Martin's Griffin for the great swag (which will find its way to you guys very soon!)


And last but not least, my copy of Across The Universe by Beth Revis was returned to me this week freshly signed and personalized by Beth! She also included some amazing swag. Thanks so much!

So as you can see, my mailbox was stuffed this week. 

What did you get in your mailbox?

21 comments:

  1. How amazing does Across the Universe look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born at Midnight AND a signed copy of Across the Universe? You made off like a bandit this week! Hope you enjoy all the lovely books!!!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am soo envious! Three of the books you received are on my pre-order list and I can't wait to get them. And all that swag! I love swag. I love bookmarks. Great stuff. Ok, I'll go now. I think i've made my point lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh lucky you! What an amazing week! That's so sweet of Beth =D
    Aaaand, Aaaaah Divergent!! I'm so jealous =p
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM!
    Rather jealous of your 'Born at Midnight'!
    I hope you enjoy it =)
    Books For Company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beyond jealous of The Near Witch!! ;) I think that is the one I want most this year and I hope I get a copy soon! And Divergent sounds great! Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read The Near Witch and Divergent! Tons of great stuff this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you've received awesome books this week :D !
    I'm jealous of your signed copy of Accros the Universe :).
    The near witch is on my list for the debut author challenge I can't wait to read it !

    I hope you'll enjoy them ! Happy reading !

    By the way there is an international giveaway on my blog if you want :) you can win the paperback of your choice from The Book Depository :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely amazing IMM! Some wonderful books and very cool swag. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO jealous of The Near Witch! I also got some signed ATU stuff from Beth that I won in a contest...You can check it out!

    Jasmine
    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What a week you had! I'm dying to get my hands on Divergent, that one looks amazing. Can't wait to see what you think of it and The Near Witch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul - books and swag! I hope you enjoy Divergent! I'm really excited for it. I love dystopian novels but being an international blogger means waiting for most books to be published. So, I'll just have to wait!

    Thanks for visiting! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love swag! And that personalized copy of AtU looks very nice indeed. Nice!
    I'm so jealous of your Divergent. I've been seeing it around way too much .I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great week! I am looking forward to Divergent....I hear so many great things about it!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, awesome mailbox!! Divergent and Near Witch...so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous! Divergent looks AWESOME, as does The Near Witch, and the signed copy of Across the Universe! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome mailbox this week! I have seen a lot of copies of Divergent on people's IMMs and it sounds really good. And hello swag!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're welcome :D

    WOW that Across The Universe stuff looks brilliant, I'm quite jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really enjoyed Born at Midnight and hope you do too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen