I'm not quite sure why I have to be fictional character to crush on these guys since I crush on them anyway but I'll play along. Here are my top ten favorite boys I've encountered in literature so far in no particular order!Top Ten Characters I Would Crush on if I Were a Fictional Character
2) Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin- Holy cow! I didn't stand a chance with Noah. I was as unprepared as Mara was. I'd actually read about Shaw's character before hand and was completely prepared to hate his guts because he is so not my type. He smokes and is full of himself and yuck. But then we got to know him with Mara and he was so charming and sincere underneath all of his rebellion. Now he's just my British, crazy-reckless, caring and kind book boyfriend and I don't ever want to be without him.
3) Edward Cullen from Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer- I know what you're thinking but block out all the hype and everything you've heard and think back to the moment when you read the first book. When there was nothing but you and Bella and Edward in that sullen, rainy town of Forks. I'm talking about that Edward. The one that was personal to you before all of the hype. I'm woman enough to admit that I fell in love reading those books and that that is the experience I hold on to.
5) Adam from Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi- There is something about how gruff Adam was in the beginning mixed with how sweet he ended up being that made him impossible to ignore. I love his soldier exterior and how devoted he was to Juliette and his little brother.
6) Perry from Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi- Perry holds the same allure for me as Four. He's quiet which means he observes the world on a deeper level than most people. Plus, half the chapters in his perspective really helped to soften his character.
7) Cas from Anna Dressed in Blood series by Kendare Blake- Yeah, I describe Cas as a mix of Sam and Dean from Supernatural. Of course he's going to be on my list. I love that not only did Cas seem like a real boy but I loved his tough as nails exterior. Though he didn't want to make friends, once he had them he would do anything to keep them safe.
8) Jay from The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting- Jay started out as the best friend. I love storied where best friend fall in love (believable) and to me, this is the best example of that kind of story. Jay was kind and popular and he loved Violet which is adorable. Plus I love that even though Violet can do something that is a little off and he is normal, he still completely accepts her.
Which boys made your list?