Sunday, September 16, 2012

In My Mailbox 93


In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!

From HarperCollins:

From Tor/Forge:
I want to thank both publishers for sending me such awesome books. Since I don't read a lot of middle grade, I'll be pairing these Halloween books up with the picture books and a young adult Halloween of choice for a great big giveaway probably sometime this week. Keep a look out for it.

My mailbox will probably be bigger next week with the release of The Diviners by Libba Bray and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater plus I ordered a crap ton of Buffy comics so those will be in here too.

Hope you had an awesome week in books. Let me know in the comics below!

3 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I read a middle-grade book but The Whispering House sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that package too! But I kept CORALINE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Coraline but I love anything by Neil Gaiman! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen